Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Max 80 posts 437 karma points
    May 25, 2021 @ 18:16
    Max

Usync Error while processing SettingsPull - (Action: pullFetch/10/0/) > Illegal characters in path.

This error is being thrown when at the "report" step of pulling a usync from my live server. I'm wondering if there is a way I can narrow which file my users injected that has illegal characters or is too long. I'm wondering if I should make a feature request to lessen the ambiguity of the error message (provide the full path or a partial path to the actual offending file).

Error while processing SettingsPull - (Action: pullFetch/10/0/) Illegal characters in path.

Illegal characters in path. at System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path, Boolean checkAdditional) at System.IO.Path.IsPathRooted(String path) at uSync.Expansions.Core.Physical.SyncPackFileService.RemoveNoChangeConfigFiles(String folder, IList`1 actions) at uSync.Expansions.Core.Services.SyncPackService.CleanReportedFolder(String folder) at uSync.Publisher.Services.SyncPublishService.CleanReportedFolder(Guid id) at uSync.Publisher.Publishers.SyncRealtimePublisher.

• Max 80 posts 437 karma points
    May 28, 2021 @ 12:10
    Max

Trying more avenues to sync my staging server with my production server:

Trying to create a sync pack that only contains content and media for a single node and its children with media.

The export fails/stalls and the XHR traffic throws this 500 status:

Possibly unhandled rejection: {"data":{"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","ExceptionType":"System.NullReferenceException","StackTrace":" at Umbraco.Core.IO.PhysicalFileSystem.EnsureDirectorySeparatorChar(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Core\IO\PhysicalFileSystem.cs:line 410\r\n at Umbraco.Core.IO.PhysicalFileSystem.GetFullPath(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Core\IO\PhysicalFileSystem.cs:line 285\r\n at Umbraco.Core.IO.PhysicalFileSystem.FileExists(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Core\IO\PhysicalFileSystem.cs:line 241\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Services.Implement.MediaService.GetMediaFileContentStream(String filepath) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Core\Services\Implement\MediaService.cs:line 1187\r\n at uSync.Expansions.Core.Physical.SyncMediaFileService.GetMediaFileStream(IMedia item)\r\n at uSync.Expansions.Core.Physical.SyncMediaFileService.CopyMediaFile(IMedia item, String folder)\r\n at uSync.Expansions.Core.Physical.SyncMediaFileService.CopyMediaFile(Guid key, String folder)\r\n at uSync.Expansions.Core.Services.SyncPackService.ExportMedia(SyncPackRequest request)\r\n at uSync.Exporter.Services.SyncExporterService.ExportMedia(Guid id, SyncPackRequest request)\r\n at uSync.Exporter.Controllers.uSyncNuExporterApiController.ProcessExporterSteps(IList1 steps, ExporterRequest request)\r\n at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_2.<GetExecutor>b__2(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft