Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nick Bloodworth 23 posts 96 karma points
    Jun 17, 2021 @ 19:01
    Nick Bloodworth

ECommerce recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a web shop solution that works with Umbraco.

My client is not cash rich so a cheaper or free solution would be great.

I've been looking at UCommerce which looks good, with Ventr looking very expensive. I've also seen Foxy.IO but not sure how well it fits with Umbraco.

What are people using?

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jun 18, 2021 @ 08:08
    Dan Diplo

Vendr would be my choice because it plays so nicely with Umbraco - €600 isn't really that much for an e-commerce solution. Remember, time is also money, so you want a solution that has good support and easy integration.

• iNETZO 133 posts 496 karma points c-trib
    Jun 20, 2021 @ 13:42
    iNETZO

A new license costs € 1500,00 excl VAT. If your website consists solely of e-commerce, this is indeed a very reasonable price for software, but if it is only a small part of your website where you want to sell a small number of products, then it will take up a large part of your project budget.

• Johannes Lantz 156 posts 838 karma points c-trib
    Jun 18, 2021 @ 11:34
    Johannes Lantz

I would also go for Vendr! Easy to use and highly customizable!

• Paul Daly (uSkinned.net) 40 posts 393 karma points c-trib
    Aug 20, 2021 @ 15:08
    Paul Daly (uSkinned.net)

Hi Nick,

You might also be interested in having a look at uSkinned Site Builder. We provide a number of tutorials that will help you add eCommerce to any uSkinned site in a matter of minutes.

We even have tutorial for foxy.io https://uskinned.net/support/how-to-create-ecommerce-ready-product-pages-with-foxy-io/

If you have a search on our website for eCommerce, you'll see even more guides https://uskinned.net/search/?search_field=eCommerce

All the best

Paul from uSkinned

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft