Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm using the following code to query examine in my Umbraco 8 website.
if (!ExamineManager.Instance.TryGetIndex(global::Umbraco.Core.Constants.UmbracoIndexes.ExternalIndexName, out var index))
throw new InvalidOperationException($"No index found with name");
var searcher = index.GetSearcher();
var results = searcher.CreateQuery("content").NodeTypeAlias("investorReport").Execute();
The above code returns no results. However, when I enter the generated lucene in the backoffice I have multiple results.
I've published, rebuild the indexes. What I am missing here. I'm using the most recent version of examine.
On further investigation, I noticed that the external index in App Data was not regenerating. The application had the following setting on the web. config that was updating. For local development I removed this value and it worked.
<add key="Umbraco.Examine.LuceneDirectoryFactory" value="Examine.LuceneEngine.Directories.TempEnvDirectoryFactory, Examine" />
I believe this is required for load-balancing on Azure.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted