Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chantal 15 posts 156 karma points
    Aug 02, 2021 @ 14:45
    Chantal

Block List Editor Content keeps disappearing

Hello there!

I created a block list for my home page. There I have three different element types that the editor can choose from.

I thought it would be nice if the editor could choose the background color for the sections they create. So I created an element type called bg settings and added a color picker with three colors. I added the bg settings as the settings element type as described in the documentation and went to the content section to try it out.

I could click on the settings icon and choose a color, but as soon as i klicked save the block I just added the settings to dissapears. Also any blocks of the same type disappear too. When I then remove the bg-settings back in the settings section in the block list data type the blocks reappear (sometimes they don't and are gone for good, I tried multiple times). I tried the same with a numeric editor instead of a color picker, just to make sure it's not a problem of the color picker for some reason and I get the same result.

Am I doing something wrong? By the way I'm using Versino 8.15.1, if that's relevant.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft