Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• wmotr 16 posts 146 karma points
    Sep 06, 2021 @ 15:59
    wmotr

System.ObjectDisposedException / "Snapshot " / TagQuery

Hi friends from the internet,

I have created an ArticleService used from 1/ a public API Controller (using Umbraco as a Headless CMS) 2/ a Controller using route highjacking, to show Articles List on a umbraco Hosted site.

I followed this example : https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/reference/cache/examples/tags

the only thing is that the API can Query using different tags, and we have plenty of different tags (approx 40).

So : 1/ ArticleApiController uses ArticleService enter image description here to do a GetArticlesByTag : enter image description here

2/ which uses Article Service and TagService : enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

3/ everything is registered using DI :

enter image description here

Unfortunately, after 1 request, I got an error, if I change the Tags Requested :

searched = _tagQuery.GetContentByTag(tag).ToList();

enter image description here Sorry it's in french : Impossible to access a disposed object : snapshot

Any Idea ?

• wmotr 16 posts 146 karma points
    Sep 09, 2021 @ 22:13
    wmotr

I finally recreated a function looping through Articles with a Contains() method overs the tags. of course it's being cached. But if someone has a clue ...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft