Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fikri 9 posts 99 karma points
    Nov 02, 2021 @ 09:42
    Fikri

Can website has 2 links in one page?

I just setup 2 dual language page one is EN and another is MAlay. After done created, suddenly i got 'Error' getting page title' At info page is shows two links for 1 page that i created.

Question: 1. Can we have 2 links in 1 page? 2. How to solve the error getting page "Error: Issue getting default page title"?

Appreciate your kind feedback .

TQ

enter image description here

• Erik Eelman 79 posts 319 karma points
    Nov 03, 2021 @ 08:16
    Erik Eelman

Hi Fikri,

For question 1, a page can have multiple URLs(one for each domain). For each domain with the same culture you add in "Culture and hostnames" you get a new URL.

For question 2, do you get this error in Umbraco or at the front-end? And do you have any more information about the error?

Nov 08, 2021 @ 00:42
    Fikri

Hi Eric

For question 2, I get this error in Umbraco after I set up dual language. This error pop up after I clicked at Content list.

Nov 08, 2021 @ 01:49
    Fikri

Hi Eric

At first we already setup for our main language and than we tried to setup for multilingual and at first it is working for the second language. Suddenly the content for second language all has disappeared. It seem like the content for the second language has lost.

Therefore does the multiple link in a page causing our content for second language is lost?

Thank you.

• Erik Eelman 79 posts 319 karma points
    Nov 12, 2021 @ 09:53
    Erik Eelman

Hi Fikri,

Do you have a error description. You can check in the umbraco logs for the error possibly with a stacktrace

• Emmanuel Zellers 1 post 71 karma points
    Nov 03, 2021 @ 11:38
    Emmanuel Zellers

Indigo Card Wrote:

Websites aren't penalized for having multiple links to the same page on one page. So if the additional links truly help the user navigate the site or find relevant information, then that's reason enough to keep the link structure the way it is.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft