Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jordan 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 18, 2021 @ 08:38
    Jordan

How to modify/clean URL links

Hi guys,

I have used other cms in the past but I am brand new to umbraco. I would appreciate any instructions on how to deal with links.

I have a umbraco 8 site from the previous developer which is not quite there yet.

One of the issues that I am facing is with the 'Panel links' I ve got a login page and underneath there is a list of pages. Each page has a 'Panel Link' like: Page1/Default.aspx

So far so good. Now when I am previewing the login page The links to the pages are displayed like that: https://mywebsite/'Page1/Default.aspx?key=blabla%27 So I got 2 issues here 1) The single quote that is being added before the Page1 by searching online I have edited the Config\umbracoSettings.config and I have enter image description here But I am still getting the single quote on the URL

2) I want to trim the url and remove the % and whatever follows this. How I can do that

As said I am pretty new to umbraco so I would appreciate to pointing to the right files/changes

• Jordan 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 19, 2021 @ 07:11
    Jordan

I think whats happening here is that the link is passed in something like: 'linkblablabla' and then somewhere it replaces the last quote with the relevant code %27

I think that markdown editor does that but not 100% sure and how to fix this. Any ideas how to clear the quote and the %27 before displaying the link on the page?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft