Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Arun 136 posts 369 karma points
    Nov 23, 2021 @ 12:16
    Arun

Image Processing Exception 610 : No image exists at path

Hi
    I'm getting a strange error from an Umbraco 8.11 website.

ImageProcessor.Common.Exceptions.ImageProcessingException: ProcessImageAsync 610 : No image exists at D:\www\myhost.com\httpdocs\media\1468\image-name.jpg

The names of folders should be in Characters but here the folder name is in Numbers as in previous versions of Umbraco.
    Is there any solution for this error? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

• iNETZO 133 posts 496 karma points c-trib
    Nov 24, 2021 @ 08:57
    iNETZO

Hi,

Could this site have been upgraded from Umbraco 7 to Umbraco 8 and maybe there was a hard link made in the content to an old image?

Best regards,

iNETZO

Nov 24, 2021 @ 13:08
    Arun

Hi iNETZO,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I haven't upgraded from Umbraco 7 to 8. The site was built on Umbraco 8 from the beginning. The issue is found once we moved the site to Live.
    Regards
    Arun

• Percy65 1 post 71 karma points
    Nov 26, 2021 @ 12:07
    Percy65

Hi,

Did you have a fix on this issue tellthebell? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting anywhere.

• Christoffer Frede 30 posts 140 karma points
    Dec 06, 2021 @ 08:11
    Christoffer Frede

Hi all. i am getting a lot of similar exceptions on a site running 8.12.2 on azure. but i have no clue to what is causing this. i have installed the Imageprocessor Version 2.8 and plugin for webP. i have not setup azureBlobCache, as i dont know if it is required to run ImageProcessor on an azure website. anyone have some insight ?

/regards Christoffer

Feb 09, 2023 @ 11:36
    Arun

Did anyone get the solution?

I was able to bypass this error log with the web config rule
    but didn't get any optimal solution yet.

<rule name="Block none existing image files before ImageProcessor" stopProcessing="true">
         <match url="^media/" /> 
         <conditions><add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" /></conditions>
         <action type="CustomResponse" statusCode="404" statusReason="File or Directory not found." statusDescription="The resource you are looking for might have been removed." />
    </rule>

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft