Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael Beever 74 posts 155 karma points
    Dec 07, 2021 @ 10:57
    Michael Beever

Full Text Search Package

Hello, I have installed the package and slowly building it up.

I am so close to getting it to work but I cannot get the Summary to display the content I require yet I can see it in the search in the backend.

var searchTerm = new Search(Request["query"])
                    .EnableHighlighting()
                    .SetPageLength(10)  
                    .AddSummaryProperty("pageContent")
                    .SetSummaryLength(400);

Is the code I am using and what I would expect to see is....

Twice a year we send a newsletter to all of our contributing and pensioner members of the Scheme.The newsletters cover various general topics such as health, finance and lifestyle as well as an update by a state benefits consultant who gives very useful information on changes to benefits such as the State Pension.We also use the newsletters to keep you informed about changes to the Local Government Pension Scheme. Outlook This is sent to our contributing members AtEase This is sent to members in receipt of their pension

However what the page is displaying

The newsletters cover various general topics such as health, finance and lifestyle as well as an update by a state benefits consultant who gives very useful information on changes to benefits such as the State Pension.We also use the newsletters to keep you informed about changes to the Local Government Pension Scheme.

The code I am using to render the summary is

@result.Summary

I am confused and struggling to move on from here.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft