Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Petr 14 posts 44 karma points
    Jan 05, 2022 @ 10:27
    Petr

User profile disappeared

The user profile has disappeared. Only "user.name" appears instead of the logout (etc.) option. I do not know how it happened. I tried to find something in the settings, but I didn't find anything. Nothing found in documentation and forum. I believe that this may be a consequence of a possible effort to expand the functionality. Please help me with any directions where to start looking. Thanks. enter image description here

• RyanW 33 posts 148 karma points
    Jan 06, 2022 @ 11:43
    RyanW

Without knowing what you're doing to expand on this area, bit hard to give you directions besides the obvious of revert, revert, revert until you diagnose the cause yourself.

It sounds like you're still logged in and the user itself still exists; you've just interfered with the display. If you've added new columns to the users, perhaps they're null? Hard to say.

I'd check the developer console and the Umbraco logs to see if that gives you some direction. The user.name it's showing may be a result of those errors.

• Petr 14 posts 44 karma points
    Jan 06, 2022 @ 13:11
    Petr

Thanks. I don't see anything in the log. I did not change the structure of system tables. All accounts work. The user just doesn't get their profile. It probably won't go well with "revert".

View umbraco\components\overlays\umb-overlay.html should render {{model.title}}. This is the content, which does not "work" or whatever...

In umbraco.controller.js is used 'Umbraco.Overlays.UserController' with $scope.model.title = 'user.name';

No record in log.

In developer console error "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'AllowManualLinking')"

It was good direction. I have found

https://our.umbraco.com/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/105117-owin-account-linking-broken-profile-view

And the issue has been solved.

Thank you very much.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft