Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ruder Partap Singh 28 posts 142 karma points
    Jan 08, 2022 @ 19:59
    Ruder Partap Singh

unable to sync umbraco form from local to cloud

Hi

i am using Umbraco V8 cloud version 8.17.1 and umbraco form 8.10.0 and deploy 4.4.2.0. I've created a form on local and trying to sync it on cloud but getting below error

An error occurred The source environment has thrown a Umbraco.Deploy.Exceptions.ProcessArtifactException with message: Process pass #9 failed for artifact umb://forms-form/b92be6ad550b4f079c595521d69f9dfc. It might have been caused by an inner System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException with message: Ambiguous match found.

The following artifacts might be involved:

umb://forms-form/b92be6ad550b4f079c595521d69f9dfc

i've updated the UmbracoDeploy.Settings.config with

is there any thing i am missing??

• Kimbrough 11 posts 141 karma points
    Jan 09, 2022 @ 23:16
    Kimbrough

I received the exact same error message while trying to perform the same task.

I started by trying to deploy forms that were locally migrated from .json files to DB records. When I tried to deploy the forms I received the error "Ambiguous match found." Then, I created a new form in the cloud and tried to restore the Forms tree to my local but again, I got the same error message.

As a workaround I used SSMS to export the data from my local DB (UFForms table) to the Cloud DB and then I was able to view the forms in the cloud instance Backoffice.

Just a reminder, if your form is in a folder you will need to sync the UFFolders table first if you use this method.

Hopefully someone will have an answer for us soon.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft