Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris Speakman 17 posts 151 karma points
    Jan 18, 2022 @ 12:58
    Chris Speakman

Umbraco freelance developer(s) wanted

I'm a freelance developer myself, working on multiple Umbraco 7 and 8 sites (mainly 8). Either the market is good, or I seem to be doing something right because I'm being given more projects than I have hours in the day to work on at the moment!

Rather than refuse this work or give it away, I'm keen to get in touch with other freelance developers who would be interested to work with me on some of these projects.

It would be great to hear from interested developers with some details of your previous Umbraco builds. I'm particularly keen to hear from anyone with experience customising the back office, creating custom Forms Workflows, writing APIs and integrating with third party systems.

UK-based might be best since all my clients are in the UK, but open to hearing from people elsewhere too if we can work around time differences etc.

Thanks, and bear with me if I don't reply to your messages straight away - I'm rushed off my feet!!

Chris

• Jamie Townsend 59 posts 279 karma points c-trib
    Jan 18, 2022 @ 13:09
    Jamie Townsend

Hey Chris,

I am always open to talk to new clients, feel free to email me at [email protected] to discuss, I've been developing for over 15 years, currently an Umbraco Master for version 7 & 8

Cheers,

J

• J 445 posts 862 karma points
    Jan 18, 2022 @ 13:36
    J

I too could be interested. If you could leave your contact details i could email you back. Thanks

Jan 18, 2022 @ 13:54
    Chris Speakman

Yes, oops! Contact details would have been helpful!

My email is [email protected]

• Mark Drake 133 posts 457 karma points c-trib
    Jan 18, 2022 @ 16:46
    Mark Drake

Always up for an Umbraco project!

I'm currently focused on 8/9/10. Frontend UI and UX. Customizing the backoffice editing experience. New property editors, blocks, aiding visualization. Integrations with 3rd party services. Etc.

You can find me on LinkedIn too.

Jan 19, 2022 @ 10:17
    Chris Speakman

Thanks for all the responses and emails. I'll respond over the next day or two to everyone who made contact to chat in more detail.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft