Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter van den Dungen 66 posts 365 karma points
    Feb 03, 2022 @ 15:29
    Peter van den Dungen

Image cropper isn't after changing blob container settings

New uploaded images aren't cropping anymore (in slider), for all existing media items it's working as expecting.

GetCropUrl extension is working fine, I just uploaded an image, and got the following output (URL):

/media/4qalxatz/exampleimage.jpg?center=0.975,0.045&mode=crop&width=1440&height=600&rnd=132883748829000000

But when opening this URL in a new tab, the full resolution image is showing, does anyone know why?

• Peter van den Dungen 66 posts 365 karma points
    Feb 04, 2022 @ 10:21
    Peter van den Dungen

Its working when replacing the CDN url:

@picture.GetCropUrl(1440, 600, imageCropMode: ImageCropMode.Crop, preferFocalPoint: true).Replace("https://cdn.azureedge.net/media", "/media/")

For now a workarround. But what is the real fix?

• Damian 61 posts 342 karma points
    Feb 06, 2022 @ 20:11
    Damian

I do believe this one feels similar to an implementation from 6-8months back. The details that i can recall are a little hazy as it was a while ago, but i do believe this excellent post from Piotr Bach and, even more so - the code(!) is what you're looking for.

Special shoutout to Rachel Breeze (not sure how to @ someone here ;) for her comment on the linked article as i too found it necessary to make the slight amendment exactly as she suggested.

-hope this helps!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft