Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• subhakar 18 posts 38 karma points
    Feb 10, 2022 @ 12:07
    subhakar

Script manager Is Not with partail Post back is Not happening (umbraco 7.15.7)

Hi, I have intergrated the Usercontrol In (Umbraco 7.15.7) I have added the Form tag and script manager In master file and i have integrated the usercontrol In Different page for Login While clcik on Login Buton Is Not working Post back is Not happen

The control with ID 'updPnlAddToCart' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The control with ID 'updPnlAddToCart' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The control with ID 'updPnlAddToCart' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.] System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel.get_ScriptManager() +189 System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel.RegisterPanel() +89 System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel.OnInit(EventArgs e) +20 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +142 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +318 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +318 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +416

Can Any One Help Pls

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft