Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ilyas Balgabekov 21 posts 132 karma points
    Mar 25, 2022 @ 10:44
    Ilyas Balgabekov

Every 5-10 min throws out from backoffice after publication

Hello! After I published the site on the hosting, I ran into a problem. Often thrown out of the back office to the login screen. I found an error in the logs

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.AntiforgeryValidationException: The antiforgery token could not be decrypted.
     ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The key {5be53b98-271f-43bf-a351-6ddfda6f5d7c} was not found in the key ring.
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.UnprotectCore(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean allowOperationsOnRevokedKeys, UnprotectStatus& status)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.DangerousUnprotect(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean ignoreRevocationErrors, Boolean& requiresMigration, Boolean& wasRevoked)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.Unprotect(Byte[] protectedData)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgeryTokenSerializer.Deserialize(String serializedToken)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgeryTokenSerializer.Deserialize(String serializedToken)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgery.GetCookieTokenDoesNotThrow(HttpContext httpContext)

Has anyone encountered a similar error? =(

I published an application on windows hosting. Deployment mode: Autonomous. Target platform: .net 5. win-x64. Umbraco version 9.4RC(the same problem was on prev version).

I'll be grateful for any help!

• Thomas 315 posts 602 karma points c-trib
    Nov 25, 2022 @ 09:20
    Thomas

Do you find the issue ?

I have same issue..

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft