Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan Soule 33 posts 194 karma points
    Apr 18, 2022 @ 22:14
    Dan Soule

PDF creation from XSL-FO templates and Umbraco 9 content

Historically with earlier versions of Umbraco (v4 thru v8), I used a package called PDF Creator published by FergusonMoriyama. While this package was discontinued prior to v8 I was able to keep it working by repackaging it. With Umbraco 9 being based on .NET 5 the PDF Creator package which was an integration from Umbraco to Ibex.PDF.Creator is now broken beyond a simple repackaging.
    So, I am now searching for a rich PDF creation capability based on XSL-FO templates to enable the rich quality supported by PDF documents. I have tried TemplateToPdf and this is a great solution for one or two page documents. Unfortunately my requirement is to support a 60+ page catalog with headers, footers, a cover page, etc. which can be supported using FO. The underlying Ibex.PDF.Creator is still being supported and has recently been updated to .NET 6 and I am will to pay the licensing fee required to use this component in production.
    Any help with package or a referral to a developer to create the Umbraco Ibex integration would be greatly appreciated.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft