Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Corné Hoskam 80 posts 587 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Apr 19, 2022 @ 10:50
    Corné Hoskam

Umbraco 8.17.0 to 8.18.3 Multinode Treepicker Issue

Hi all!

Running into a little issue after upgrading from 8.17.0 to 8.18.3, perhaps someone has an idea what has gone wrong! I have a News Article item, with one of the properties being a Multinode Treepicker pointing towards a Content Folder called 'Tag list', with allowed children of type 'Tag item' (i.e. a custom doctype for attaching tags to Articles). After upgrading Umbraco however, this property appears to be broken.

When initially opening an News Article item's Content, I get a 404 error for every Tag that was initially attached to the item. The error is getting throw with the following request: Browser Inspection

Worth noting is that this is a single-domain, multi-language site, but that the POST request doesn't pass a culture as a parameter, perhaps that's a clue?

Hopefully someone has an idea of what's going wrong and/or how to fix it! đŸ˜„

Kind regards,

Corné Hoskam

• Corné Hoskam 80 posts 587 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Apr 19, 2022 @ 13:00
    Corné Hoskam

Well turns out it was a combination of incorrectly installed Umbraco.Web.dll's, and some browser caching that decided to mess with me! Fully cleaned and reinstalled dlls and a cache-less browser did the trick! đŸ˜„

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft