Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jaffer 6 posts 86 karma points
    Apr 28, 2022 @ 11:16
    Jaffer

'Create a Sync-Pack' section is empty in uSync.Exporter

Hi, I have purchased the license for uSync.Complete and installed V8 in my project. I am trying to create a Sync-Pack from uSync.Exporter, but my 'Create a Sync-Pack' section is empty. enter image description here Why 'Create a Sync-Pack' is empty and how to resolve this issue?

I am new to uSync. Could you help me resolve the issue?

• Kevin Jump 2311 posts 14697 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Apr 28, 2022 @ 12:27
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

This can happen if you have disabled the default handlers in uSync as by default Exporter will share those handlers.

If you give exporter its own set of settings in the uSync8.config file (and restart the site) then all the options should appear

The docs has an example of what to put in the file. https://docs.jumoo.co.uk/usync/8.x/complete/Introduction/exporter#exporter-specific-handler-settings

May 05, 2022 @ 08:35
    Jaffer

Hi Kevin,

It is working as expected. Thank you Kevin

Nov 15, 2022 @ 11:45
    Jaffer

Hello Kavin,

Good day !!!

I have issue with uSync Server access. My Prod server is not connecting from Staging. I am getting the server Unavailable error. My Prod server having SSL certificate. So I have setup baseUrl as http://baseurl in publish.config.

I hope my setup correct. If I miss anything please let me know.

enter image description here

Also I noticed in Prod server, error like 'Umbraco appears to be running in a load balanced environment. You should not load balance the Umbraco back office. We strongly recommend you do not run uSync from a load balanced back office.'

enter image description here

My Prod server is setup with load balancer. This causing the issue?

Could please help me to resolve this issue.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft