Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ras 61 posts 324 karma points
    May 04, 2022 @ 14:13
    Ras

Umbraco Forms columns/rows

Having some issues with Forms columns. When creating forms you can add columns and you would expect it to also display as it looks like in the backoffice (what's the point otherwise?), horizontally that is, if I have several columns and rows of questions. But no matter what my form displays everything vertically (questions stacked on top of eachother even though they're on different columns/rows). Using the bootstrap3 horizontal theme makes no difference here, it's still all vertical. Is this intended or could there be something wrong on my end?

enter image description here

enter image description here

Edit: attached images

• Patryk S 1 post 20 karma points
    Jun 01, 2022 @ 14:13
    Patryk S

I'm experiencing the same issue, don't know if it's expected to work out of the box or if some code needs to be added for it to work properly.
    I'm running on version 8.5.4.

Hope someone can chime in with what the issue might be.

• Chriztian Steinmeier 2798 posts 8788 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jun 01, 2022 @ 14:42
    Chriztian Steinmeier

Hi Ras,

I have never really used this feature of Forms, so can't remember if you're supposed to add the Bootstrap CSS & JS manually to your frontend, or if they'll be added by Forms.

Have you checked the rendered HTML to see if it is rendered with normal bootstrap classes etc.? That would indicate some missing CSS, I guess...

/Chriztian

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft