Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robb 5 posts 75 karma points
    May 13, 2022 @ 14:10
    Robb

Cloned production server has no match on domain or route "/en/home"

IT cloned our production server and now Umbraco loads a 404 error. I've changed the connection string and the machine name and any references to the old URL in the Web.config but it still complains of:

Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestEngine - FindDomain: Matches no domain

Umbraco.Web.Routing.ContentFinderByRedirectUrl - No match for route: "/en/home".

Any ideas on what I need to do to get this to work?

Robb

• Chriztian Steinmeier 2798 posts 8788 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    May 13, 2022 @ 20:56
    Chriztian Steinmeier

Hi Robb,

It looks like you're probably missing the hostname - e.g. have you assigned one under "Culture and hostnames"?

(I don't believe they're transferred between environments)

/Chriztian

May 16, 2022 @ 12:43
    Robb

I actually changed that value by doing an SQL update statement after the server was cloned so it does have the correct value at this point. I realize I'm not supposed to do that but it is set correctly at this time.

May 17, 2022 @ 16:03
    Robb

I actually changed that value by doing an SQL update statement after the server was cloned so it does have the correct value at this point. I realize I'm not supposed to do that but it is set correctly at this time.

UPDATE: Turns out you were right about the culture and hostnames being the issue because the entry I made did not take effect in the correct location. Once corrected and once app pool permissions added at the root it worked, so it was one of those issues or both.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft