Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sergei 6 posts 76 karma points
    May 27, 2022 @ 14:06
    Sergei

Hi

I totally stuck with cache behavior. At last I migrated my project from v7.4.3 to v9 latest version. My DB has quite enough content. Now I have 4 test cases:

1. DB on local server + local VisualStudio + IISExpress - works good.
    2. DB on Azure + Azure virtual machine - works good
    3. DB on Azure or AWS + local VisualStudio + IISExpress - when server started not all content available on site. But after 1-2min and "F5" all content is.
    4. DB on AWS + Docker(Linux/Debian) - works not as expected. Every restating server(docker) get different count of available content. And the following click "F5" change nothing.

My understanding is:

1. Server start. cache is empty
    2. Unbraco works with cache in background. Pulling published content to cache
    3. Something happand. And pulling published content to cache stoped. The following clicking "F5" without changes.
    4. I click "Save and Publish" on some content node. This force pulling it to cache. Click "F5" - content present on UI

I am right?

What exactly going on when server is starts? I cann't find it in documentation.

Wich content is pulled to cache on start? All publiched? And what about file umbraco\Data\TEMP\NuCache\NuCache.Content.db? Is clicking in backoffice Settings> Published Status> Caches>Memory Cache > Reload do the same as server starting?

Thanks in advance!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft