Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert Ziegler 5 posts 75 karma points
    May 31, 2022 @ 11:13
    Robert  Ziegler

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. Using Umbraco And Getting Started Umbraco 6 My hosting company says:The site is up and running and the web server is functioning correctly. The error on the site is due to HTML code on c:\inetpub\vhosts\robertziegler.co.uk\httpdocs\Views\HomePage.cshtml Line: 10 Line 10: @if(Model.NextPerformances != null) {

They can't help with this as they don't assist on development matters. As this site is pretty old, and I know nothing about these matters, does anyone know how to solve this? Is it a big problem or easily fixed?

Any (paid or unpaid) help gratefully received. Thanks

• Søren Kottal 702 posts 4497 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    May 31, 2022 @ 11:25
    Søren Kottal

Looks like you have a custom integration with SongKick, that is not working.

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.]
       System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) +298
       System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) +106
       System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) +32
       RobertZiegler.Infrastructure.Services.SongKick.SongKickService.GetEvents(Int32 page, Int32 perPage) in c:\Subversion\RobertZiegler\src\RobertZiegler.Infrastructure.Services.SongKick\SongKickService.cs:31

Your integration tries to download something from SongKick, but is forbidden by SongKick.

This could be because of a multiple things, like an expired API key or a discontinued API from SongKickService.

Or maybe the integration is simply scraping some information, and that information is no longer available on the SongKick site.

May 31, 2022 @ 14:20
    Robert  Ziegler

Is this something you do professionally? If so, could you fix it for a fee?

May 31, 2022 @ 11:35
    Robert  Ziegler

Thank you, Søren. I will look into this, as much as I can. I know I have linked SongKick to the site. Any further suggestions are always welcome. Many thanks again.

May 31, 2022 @ 14:20
    Robert  Ziegler

Is this something you do professionally? If so, could you fix it for a fee?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft