Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hung Ha 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jun 14, 2022 @ 07:39
    Hung Ha

External Index required to publish all cultures

Hi all,

I'm creating content with two cultures English and France, I see that if I just publish one of them then the External Index will not exist that content. Until I publish all cultures. I also make some tests when all cultures are published and then un-publish one of them then the External Index will not exist that content. This is a bug? Do we have any way to force External Index to index the content when they have at least one culture published? I'm using Umbraco 9.4.1

Thank for any help Hung

Jun 21, 2022 @ 11:24
    Hung Ha

I work around it by removing all unpublish variants, and then the External Index will index the content

https://our.umbraco.com/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/109287-remove-created-variant-of-the-content

• McGurk 1 post 71 karma points
    Sep 05, 2022 @ 09:53
    McGurk

Hi,

I'm hitting this same issue on Umbraco v9 in that if you unpublish one of the culture varients of a node it drops the entire node from the index so all of the other still publish varients are unable to be searched even though they're published.

Is this a bug or by design? Is there anyway to override this behavior using the Examine Events.

Thanks!

Sep 06, 2022 @ 03:16
    Hung Ha

Hi, We fixed this by using UmbracoIndexes.InternalIndexName And then apply this query

examineQuery.And().Field($"_Published{model.lang}", "y");

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft