Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christina 127 posts 390 karma points notactivated
    Jun 15, 2022 @ 11:07
    Christina

An item with the same key has already been added Upgrade Error Umbraco 8 to Umbraco 9

Hi I need som help where I should starts looking I'm trying to upgrade the Umbraco 8 to Umbraco 9.5.2 and I got this error when I'm trying to upgrade the DB Can someone please advice me where to find this Item *An item with the same key has already been added. * /Many Thanks Christina

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: settings at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection2.AddKey(TKey key, TItem item) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection2.InsertItem(Int32 index, TItem item) at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, PropertyGroup item) at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection.Add(PropertyGroup item) at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.ContentTypeCommonRepository.MapGroupsAndProperties(IDictionary2 contentTypes) at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.ContentTypeCommonRepository.GetAllTypesInternal() at Umbraco.Extensions.AppCacheExtensions.<>cDisplayClass0_0`1.b0() at

• Marc Goodson 2141 posts 14324 karma points MVP 8x c-trib
    Jun 19, 2022 @ 00:08
    Marc Goodson

Hi Christina, which nersion of V8 are you moving from?

And did you have tabs and. /or groups organising your properties on your document types...

... The error message seems to indicate that a property group has already been added on a doc type with the same name as another...

... But that could be because of the reintroduction of tabs in V8...

So you might need to upgrade to latest V8... If not check for any groups or tabs on doc types with the same name...

Regards

Marc

• Christina 127 posts 390 karma points notactivated
    Jun 20, 2022 @ 12:15
    Christina

Hi Marc Thanks a lot! It was tabs that caused the error

/Christina

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft