Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anthony Huff 2 posts 72 karma points notactivated
    Jun 20, 2022 @ 19:26
    Anthony Huff

Backoffice Dependency Handler console error

Hi we recently made a recreation of a production site of our Umbraco instance by backing up the DB and restoring it to a new DB and copying over the site files and changing the web.config to reflect the new DB, but are getting console errors in the Backoffice when saving at certain times on posts.

For example if I enter a hard break in the tinymcev3 richtexteditor and hit save a error occurs and the post does not save. If I turn on debug in the web.config I get angular.js errors and umbraco.services.js errors. Although some posts seem to be fine when hitting save.

We've tried re importing the DB and re copying over the files but still get the error. I reinstalled the main Umbraco packages from nuget and still get the errors. I compared the DB to the one it was copied from in visual studio and no differences were found.

We are not sure of what to do next or where to look next, so any help would be appreciated. enter image description here

• GregoryWilliams 9 posts 80 karma points
    Jun 23, 2022 @ 09:21
    GregoryWilliams

I am also having the same Issue. Did you get any solution?

• Anthony Huff 2 posts 72 karma points notactivated
    Jun 23, 2022 @ 14:31
    Anthony Huff

We actually did! We have a web application firewall attached to the server where our site is hosted. The default rules it sets for new sites is too restrictive for Umbraco and will cause issues with core files. So changing those settings helped solve this issue! Hope that helps anyone else maybe looking at something similar to this!

I've also read that sometimes CDNs like cloudflare can cause some issues with core files so maybe look at that as well.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft