Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matteo Saporiti 3 posts 83 karma points
    Jul 22, 2022 @ 16:57
    Matteo Saporiti

Umbraco 9.5.2 with uSkinned 2.0.3 spacing values got reset

As the title suggests I'm using Umbraco 9.5.2 with uSkinned template (site builder 2.0.3), in the last couple of months I noticed that the UI was behaving incorrectly because one of the spacing variable was inserted in the CSS (as a css var) with the default value. variable

The default value is 80 and the result was that the menu was not rendered correctly. The Design node of uSkinned was not edited in any way and it was still showing the correct value (240) even if the UI was rendering 80. Republishing the node fixes the issue.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I have no idea how to troubleshoot such an issue which I'm not even sure is on Umbraco or uSkinned side.

Thanks in advance.

• Paul Daly (uSkinned.net) 40 posts 393 karma points c-trib
    Jul 23, 2022 @ 10:59
    Paul Daly (uSkinned.net)

Hi Matteo

Paul from uSkinned here.

Would you be able to share link a to the website?

Thanks Paul

• Matteo Saporiti 3 posts 83 karma points
    Jul 25, 2022 @ 07:15
    Matteo Saporiti

Hi Paul,

you can access the website at this link.

Thanks in advance.

Matteo

• Paul Daly (uSkinned.net) 40 posts 393 karma points c-trib
    Jul 25, 2022 @ 09:27
    Paul Daly (uSkinned.net)

Hi Matteo

Thanks for sharing the link.

I have looked over the front-end using Chrome Inpsect and do not see any default value set within the CSS. I only see the CSS Variable that is controlled via the Design panel.

In order to investigate further, we will need to understand your process further and have access to your CMS.

Therefore, can you reach out here https://portal.uskinned.net/contact and provide the information requested above.

Thanks

Paul

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft