Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Maulik Dhaduk 15 posts 135 karma points
    Aug 18, 2022 @ 07:39
    Maulik Dhaduk

Images are not displaying

in local, All the things are working perfect. (Images are also displaying) but problem is that when I have published umbraco code to Azure App Service, Images are not showing.

1. Uploading media Via drag and drop option media tab: enter image description here
    2. After uploading image successfully it's not showing enter image description here
    3. Here it is inspect element path of newly uploaded image: enter image description here
    4. Saved images perfectly as per inspect element path above that i checked in FTP server: enter image description here

Can you please help to resolve issue ?

• Nik 1593 posts 7151 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Aug 18, 2022 @ 09:12
    Nik

Hey Maulik

Are there any errors in the Umbraco Logs (Settings -> Logs) indicating errors with images?

Also if you are hosting in Azure, you should consider using Blob Storage, if you've got the blob storage package installed, you shouldn't have images located there which indicates an issues with your setup.

Thanks

Nik

Aug 18, 2022 @ 09:38
    Maulik Dhaduk

I got an error like this but i am using Value not GetValue but getting this error as shown in below image.. enter image description here

enter image description here

• Nik 1593 posts 7151 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Aug 18, 2022 @ 10:10
    Nik

That error doesn't relate to your initial post as that is the front end of the website not the back office.

But Razor errors are a bit different in that the lines they refer to aren't always the right ones.

Are there any other errors/warnings talking about ImageSharp in your logs?

Aug 18, 2022 @ 10:22
    Maulik Dhaduk

No, There is not other error and also no logs about ImageSharp in Logs.

Aug 19, 2022 @ 07:23
    Maulik Dhaduk

And also Tried accessing the image directly and checked if its work: http://{domain}/media/gfsloqpg/63.jfif but nothing happened still image is not showing.It showing internal server error

• Huw Reddick 1737 posts 6098 karma points MVP c-trib
    Aug 29, 2022 @ 08:14
    Huw Reddick

It could be it doesn't like the jfif file type

Aug 30, 2022 @ 04:01
    Maulik Dhaduk

No, My issue resolved. There is Two web.config generated and after second time publish there is only one web.config update so deleted web.config under Media folder.

Aug 30, 2022 @ 04:01
    Maulik Dhaduk

No, My issue resolved. There is Two web.config generated and after second time publish there is only one *web.config update so deleted* web.config under Media folder.

• fatmazayed 41 posts 122 karma points
    Sep 04, 2023 @ 17:50
    fatmazayed

i hade the same issue using umbraco 11 i used the link below and works fine for me enter link description here

kindly take care form Umbraco.StorageProviders.AzureBlob version to be compatable with my umbraco version (that was my error)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft