Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stefan080106 3 posts 33 karma points
    Aug 20, 2022 @ 22:08
    Stefan080106

Hey!
    I'm play today a little bit with umbraco to learn it with c#. After little start errors run the system now and i can work with that in Visual Studio. But now i have try to create a new "partial view" for the navigation with the template code, but if i reload the page they print errors. I understand the errors but i don't know what i can do for fix.

Errors:

"IPublishedContent" does not contain a definition for "content", and no accessible content extension method could be found that accepts an initial argument of type "IPublishedContent" (possibly missing a using directive or assembly reference).

@{ var selection = Model?.Content.Root().Children.Where(x => x.IsVisible(PublishedValueFallback)).ToArray(); }

"IPublishedContent" enthält keine Definition für "Content", und es konnte keine zugängliche Content-Erweiterungsmethode gefunden werden, die ein erstes Argument vom Typ "IPublishedContent" akzeptiert (möglicherweise fehlt eine using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis).

@if (selection?.Length > 0)
        {
            <ul>
                @foreach (var item in selection)
                {
                    <li class="@(item.IsAncestorOrSelf(Model?.Content) ? "current" : null)">
                        <a href="@item.Url(PublishedUrlProvider)">@item.Name</a>
                    </li>
                }
            </ul>
        }

Argument "1": Conversion from "method group" to "object?" not possible.

{
        <ul>
            {
                </li>
            }
        </ul>
    }

Code:

@inherits Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Views.UmbracoViewPage
    @using Umbraco.Cms.Core
    @using Umbraco.Cms.Core.Models.PublishedContent
    @using Umbraco.Cms.Core.Routing
    @using Umbraco.Extensions

@inject IPublishedValueFallback PublishedValueFallback
    @inject IPublishedUrlProvider PublishedUrlProvider
    @*
        This snippet displays a list of links of the pages immediately under the top-most page in the content tree.
        This is the home page for a standard website.
        It also highlights the current active page/section in the navigation with the CSS class "current".
    *@

@{ var selection = Model?.Content.Root().Children.Where(x => x.IsVisible(PublishedValueFallback)).ToArray(); }

{
        <ul>
            {
                </li>
            }
        </ul>
    }

System:

• Operating system name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview
    • Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor, 3593 MHz, 6 core(s), 6 logical processor(s)
    • Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 Version 17.3.1 VisualStudio.17.Release/17.3.1+32811.315 Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.8.09032
      Version installed: Community
      ASP.NET and Web Tools 17.3.375.53775
      ASP.NET and Web Tools
      C#-Tools 4.3.0-3.22401.3+41ae77386c335929113f61d6f51f2663d2780443
      C# components used in the IDE. Depending on your project type and related settings, a different version of the compiler may be used.
  • Pasang Tamang 258 posts 458 karma points
    Aug 21, 2022 @ 05:02
    Pasang Tamang

Hi Stefan,

If you are using Umbraco 8+ then it should be Model.Root(). As you have posted this question marking Umbraco 9, below is how your code should be

var selection = Model.Root().Children.Where(x => x.IsVisible(PublishedValueFallback)).ToArray(); 

Thanks

Pasang

• Stefan080106 3 posts 33 karma points
    Aug 21, 2022 @ 19:04
    Stefan080106

It works well

Thanks for your solution

• Pasang Tamang 258 posts 458 karma points
    Aug 22, 2022 @ 06:25
    Pasang Tamang

Great 👍

Please Sign in or register to post replies