Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lawrence Winstead 2 posts 72 karma points notactivated
    Sep 14, 2022 @ 13:41
    Lawrence Winstead

"Error loading Partial View script" with Umbraco Forms

Hi there. I'm running Umbraco 8.6.1 with Umbraco Forms. I'm trying to insert a "contact" form to an internal page, but after doing so, the content box shows "Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/InsertUmbracoFormWithTheme.cshtml)".

I'm just starting with Umbraco and I'm still wrapping my head around it all. I've been an amateur web dev for years, but I'm new to the CMS world and new to Umbraco. Can someone help me understand how to address this error? The error also shows if I try to preview/view the page.

Thanks in advance.

• Roy Berris 89 posts 576 karma points c-trib
    Sep 16, 2022 @ 09:57
    Roy Berris

Check the logger in the backoffice Settings -> Log viewer -> Errors. There is a more detailed log there on this issue. Most likely the file is missing, or is not being copied to the output directory. Go to the file in visual studio, and check it's properties (Right click -> properties). This should be set to:

Build action: Content

Copy to Output Directory: Do not copy.

• Gerson Junior 3 posts 73 karma points
    Feb 23, 2024 @ 11:32
    Gerson Junior

I am getting the same error and the log says: "ProviderException: No provider with id 9c804aa5-d7d6-42d8-b492-2e0e1931ad" What is that? (Im new to U)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft