Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Glenn Kroon 1 post 71 karma points
    Sep 27, 2022 @ 14:30
    Glenn Kroon

When trying to change an customers sizes she gets this error

Hello Everyone,

For an user of umbraco I have an question. Yesterday she got this error code, i've already tried different things. I sum up some of the things i tried.

(I am new to Umbraco, I cannot get into the back end to change settings in there, I just started working on this since I got an new job with another company)

Some solutions i tried,

also tried reinstalling frameworks but this didnt do nothing.

Tried to delete all cookies, all files in the %temp% files too,

Re-register jdscript.dll and vbscript.dll. If you still see error 0x80004005 after trying to unzip files with other extraction tools, then re-registering these two dynamic link libraries (DLLs) may help.

Delete temporary files. In some cases, a corrupt temporary file can cause error 0x80004005. Use the Windows Disk Cleanup tool or type %temp% in the Windows search bar to find the Temp folder and delete everything inside it.

Add a key to the Windows Registry. If you suspect error 0x80004005 in conjunction with copying or moving files, open the Windows Registry Editor and go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.

We tried to clear cache, clear %temp%, clear Temporary ASP.net files. Tried reinstalling all dot.net programs, Installed newer .net (beta) even installed the newest SDK programs, but nothing seemed to work. Then we tried running and changing customer sizes through mozilla firefox, this worked but the problem with Chrome and Edge still persist.

On a 32-bit system, create a new DWORD registry value called LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy. On a 64-bit system, create a QWORD registry value called LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy. In both cases, set the value to numeric 1 (on), then select OK. After that, restart the Windows PC to see if the problem is fixed.

The problem underneath

Server Error in '/' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that

See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=314055 for more information. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that

See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=314055 for more information.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate. Client IP: Port: 44156 Referer: Path: /umbraco/ucommerce/Apps/***/Customers/EditCustomer.aspx User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that

See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=314055 for more information.] System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +153 System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString, Purpose purpose) +896 System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter2 formatter, String serializedState, Purpose purpose) +61 System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +305 System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +367 System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +46 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +9458 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +345 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +75 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +70 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +790 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +195 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +88

Anyone got some ideas of where i should look or what i should try?

Best Regards, Glenn

Umbraco version 7.4.3 assembly: 1.0.5948.18141

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft