Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Darren Hunter 103 posts 194 karma points
    Oct 20, 2022 @ 16:00
    Darren Hunter

Umbraco Forms Latest Version error loading forms in version 10 but working in version 8 site,

Hi,

I am just done a migration of the version 8 sites DB and plugged it in to my work in process version 10 site and I am still having issues with forms.

I managed to get forms to work in the version 8 site after removing some costume code one of my colleges had done.

I can view and edit the forms in version 8 but when I go to load the same form in the version 10 site I get a message saying to can't load the work flow.

The forms and work flow are in the DB, can any one suggest what may be going on????

• Markus Rytterkull 25 posts 116 karma points
    Oct 21, 2022 @ 09:39
    Markus Rytterkull

Hi,

These form upgrades...

Are there any error messages in logs? Or if not - are there any errors in the web console window?

Oct 21, 2022 @ 09:53
    Darren Hunter

I keep getting a message about unbale to load GUI b70f0c42-79a2-43f0-b40f-9718d2a40443 but I taken a look and a college who built the original version 8 sites taken a look and we can't find this GUI referenced any where.

I checked UFForms and UFWorkflows and it not in there and also we checked the original version 8 site to see if the work flow was in the App_Data\UmbracoForms\Data\workflows and it not in there but the forms work in V8 but not in V10.

Oct 21, 2022 @ 14:29
    Darren Hunter

Fixed the issue, there was a custom work flow in code added it and it now working.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft