Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikkel.S 33 posts 167 karma points
    Oct 21, 2022 @ 05:46
    Mikkel.S

Blobstorage (with CDN) not loading images.

Hey,

So we've been using Blobstorage with a CDN for some time now, and it's been working just fine. But recently, like a week ago, all of our images disappeared from the environment. I am able to locate the images through the backoffice, and also through the actual blobstorage (and CDN endpoint). But when the images hit the actual client-side, they are not loaded and I get an error in the logs regarding Image.Sharp not being able to decode, since the image doesn't exist.

To clarify, images are accessible and viewable through the backoffice, and debugging my way through the code, the images are also available and their URL is correct. But when the task has finished, the images are not loaded in the client.

My question is, have you experienced anything similar? If so, how did you fix it? Last time we had this error, it fixed itself a few hours later.

• Mikkel.S 33 posts 167 karma points
    Oct 21, 2022 @ 07:39
    Mikkel.S

Update*

We have several environments, and as such we created a Crop on one environment and applied that to all of our images. However, when deploying to the production environment, we hadn't used USync nor created the crop-alias manually. Which in turn resulted in the error about "Image doesn't exist", which I think is a faulty error message.

But for other people running into this error, make sure your crop-alias exist on the environment in the Umbraco Backoffice.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft