Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• apload-gmbh 33 posts 93 karma points
    Nov 03, 2022 @ 15:34
    apload-gmbh

Unspecified backend error in connection with recycle bin

Hi

We host a client website with Umbraco 9.5.0 and suddenly there are some error messages displaying. For example, after deleting the recyle bin via backend.

Der Server hat einen Fehler gemeldet {{model.error.errorMsg}} {{model.error.data.ExceptionMessage || model.error.data.Message}} Exception Details: {{model.error.data.ExceptionType}}: {{model.error.data.ExceptionMessage}} Stacktrace: {{model.error.data.StackTrace}}

There is nothing in the log file about it.

The good thing is that it seems to have no negative effect beside that strange error message, but the client is annoyed, and I worry if there are probably more issues, I cannot see at the moment.

Has anybody else seen an error like this and found out what's the reason/solution for it?

Kind regards Jan

• Matthew Care 12 posts 145 karma points c-trib
    Nov 03, 2022 @ 16:39
    Matthew Care

Hello,

Since it's rendering unprocessed Angular templating, I'd suggest that there is a javascript error somewhere. I'd check the console for javascript errors to see if I can iscolate the issue.

It's worth noting that sometimes you can have javascript errors like this one after an Umbraco upgrade if you don't delete all of the old files.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft