Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• AbsolutelyN 85 posts 433 karma points
    Dec 06, 2022 @ 20:11
    AbsolutelyN

v10 /umbraco suddenly blank

I've been working on a site for months, regular updates with no issues at all. Then suddenly today when I make an update the /umbraco directory is just a blank page.

No errors or anything. I've not made any changes that I know of to cause this and it runs fine on local machine. So I assume a configuration issues.

Is anyone point me in the right direction?

Umbraco 10.3.2 running on IIS 6.12 Win 2012 R2 (soon to be upgraded)

• Huw Reddick 1737 posts 6098 karma points MVP c-trib
    Dec 07, 2022 @ 07:26
    Huw Reddick

Does it come back if you force a refresh in your browser? I get this occasionally but refresh normally loads everything.

Dec 07, 2022 @ 08:05
    AbsolutelyN

No unfortunately not, even in developer tools with disable cache it just comes up with a blank 200 OK.

The only change since last update is a few view components added so nothing that should cause issues. I shall go over changes in detail though.

The stranger thing is that if you recycle the worker process you see a delay on the front end (which is working perfectly fine). If you recycle and reload the /umbraco page there is no delay at all - as though it's not in the asp.net core pipeline and being handled direct from iis. Same in all browsers, with full cache clear out.

Dec 07, 2022 @ 09:47
    AbsolutelyN

This seems to have resolved itself by re-publishing for third time. The only change I made was to add "UmbracoPath": "/umbraco" in the settings. It worked fine without it so not sure if that was the actual fix. Permissions and everything else the same.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft