Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• shashidhar 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 11, 2023 @ 04:56
    shashidhar

An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 1056

Hi

I am developing new application by using Umbraco version 10.3.1. I am getting below exception.

I have generated script to back up Database from existing Database. I connected to new database and ran the application then I got this exception. And connected back to old Database then it is also not working. same exception.

ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 1056
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<TKey, TValue>.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
    System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary<TSource, TKey>(List<TSource> source, Func<TSource, TKey> keySelector, IEqualityComparer<TKey> comparer)
    Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.ContentTypeCommonRepository.MapHistoryCleanup(Dictionary<int, IContentTypeComposition> contentTypes)
    Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.ContentTypeCommonRepository.GetAllTypesInternal()
    Umbraco.Extensions.AppCacheExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass0_0<T>.<GetCacheItem>b__0()
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.SafeLazy+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<GetSafeLazy>b__0()
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.ObjectCacheAppCache.Get(string key, Func<object> factory, Nullable<TimeSpan> timeout, bool isSliding, string[] dependentFiles)...
    SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web.Middleware.ImageSharpMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext, bool retry)
    StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.UmbracoRequestMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.UmbracoRequestMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)

Thanks,

• Huw Reddick 1737 posts 6098 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jan 11, 2023 @ 08:04
    Huw Reddick

When are you getting the error?

• shashidhar 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 11, 2023 @ 09:58
    shashidhar

Hi,

I have generated script to back up Database from existing Database. I connected to new database and ran the application then I got this exception. And connected back to old Database then it is also not working.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft