Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Raheem 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 16, 2023 @ 21:44
    Raheem

Usync deployment fails in Azure with media being stored in separate Storage Account Container

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has faced an issue with Usync when deploying to an environment fails and has to be ran multiple times before it finally succeeds. When it fails it crashes the Umbraco site that Usync was deploying to and the app service in Azure then has to be restarted. The origin Umbraco instance that is pushing the updates will then show this error in the attached screenshot.enter image description here

• Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Jan 16, 2023 @ 22:34
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

It looks like its rebooting in the middle of the deployment for some reason 🤔

I would check the settings for the server and make sure you are only deploying the media and not say other files like templates or anything along side it (in theory that should be ok, but just to rule them out as they are more likely to reboot things).

if you are 'just' deploying media then that shouldn't be enough to cause Umbraco to reboot. (doesn't mean loads of file changes don't sometimes trigger that)

• Raheem 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 17, 2023 @ 14:24
    Raheem

So in this case it is a full sync from one environment to another so media is going along with it. I do not see errors in the logs related to this so I am trying to get Usync history to show for both environments to see if it will capture these errors for me but no history is captured. enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft