Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Yahya 4 posts 84 karma points
    Jan 26, 2023 @ 07:39
    Yahya

Umbraco 11: works fine on VS but Blank page when deploy

Hi All, i just try umbraco 11 and install Umbraco Form and everything works fine wehn run via Visual Studio, when i try to depoy on IIS 8.5.9600 i see the blank page (error 500) and i also check MYapp.dll using powershell "dotnet myapp.dll" running without display error, (otherwhise i deploy umbraco 10 in same server and works. )

Regards

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jan 26, 2023 @ 14:51
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi,

Anything in logs? Umbraco Logs and IIS logs check please

• Yahya 4 posts 84 karma points
    Jan 27, 2023 @ 00:05
    Yahya

Hi Alex, Here the Umbraco trace log:

@mt":"Connection ID \"{ConnectionId}\", Request ID \"{TraceIdentifier}\": An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.","@l":"Error","@x":"Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database \"MYDB_11\" requested by the login. The login failed.\r\nLogin failed for user 'IIS APPPOOL\\MyAPPP'.\r\n   at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)\r\n   at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject,"Connection ID \"{ConnectionId}\", Request ID \"{TraceIdentifier}\": An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.","@l":"Error","@x":"

i using same connection string with my umbraco 10 but different DB

"umbracoDbDSN": "Server=H8190431715VM\\SQLEX17;Database=MYDB_11;User Id=myuser;Password=myPass",

i also try add

"Server=H8190431715VM\\SQLEX17;Database=MYDB_11;User Id=myuser;Password=myPass ;Trusted_Connection=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;Encrypt=True;TrustServerCertificate=True

but still blank page error 500, and on trace log write same error report,

(note: my IIS site binding using IP and port 89 (http://104.x.x.x:89))

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jan 27, 2023 @ 12:10
  • Huw Reddick 1737 posts 6098 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jan 27, 2023 @ 13:40
    Huw Reddick

Hi Yahya,

Does the SQL user definately have permissions on the database? and are they in the db_owner group for that database?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft