Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Shuchita 41 posts 150 karma points
    Feb 02, 2023 @ 09:46
    Shuchita

Media section loading very very slow when all the images loading together.

Hi Support,

I am facing issue with large number media files loading in Umbraco Back-office. There are large numbers of images saved on Media root which are loading together. There are paging for the images in the right side section but on left menu tree all the images are loading in one time and Media section stuck on loading for few minutes.

Is there any option/setting for paging in left menu in the Media section? Or Is there any option to improve loading time for that images?

I am using Umbraco 11.1.0 Media is coming from Azure blob storage.

Please help! Thank you.

• Roy Berris 89 posts 576 karma points c-trib
    Feb 02, 2023 @ 15:59
    Roy Berris

This is how it is when serving the images through the web server. If this is important I would recommend looking in to a CDN, taking the load of the web server. On the other side, bottleneck might be client-side.

• Shuchita 41 posts 150 karma points
    Feb 06, 2023 @ 13:07
    Shuchita

Thank for the reply Roy.

CDN was already applied. After spent more I have found exact solution for my case.

I have moved all root images in the root folder using the SQL query.

UPDATE umbracoNode
        SET parentID='19607', level=2, path = Concat( '-1,19607,' umbracoNode.id)
        WHERE   (parentID = '-1') and  (level=1)  

and (nodeObjectType = 'b796f64c-1f99-4ffb-b886-4bf4bc011a9c') and id not in (12455,1258)

Here parentID='19607' is root folder id id not in (12455,1258) is folder ids that should be on media root.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft