Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Richard 3 posts 74 karma points
    Feb 23, 2023 @ 16:28
    Richard

Retrieving properties from each Multinode Treepicker item through the backoffice (Angular)

I am using Umbraco 11 and building custom views for the Backoffice for blocks in a block grid, using the documentation provided.

In some of my blocks, I use a multinode treepicker. In the front end, I was just able to loop over the selected items and display the data. But in the Backoffice, if I try to display the contents of the multinode treepicker property, it just returns a comma-separated list of UDIs as a string, with no obvious ways to access the properties of each node.

enter image description here

If I split the string and use contentResource.getById on each UDI in an Angular controller, it doesn't return the properties of each node.

enter image description here

Is there a way to access the property data that I'm missing? How would I go about pulling the data for each node in to the Backoffice custom view?

Thank you for any help.

• Marc Goodson 2138 posts 14321 karma points MVP 8x c-trib
    Mar 01, 2023 @ 18:44
    Marc Goodson

Hi Richard

Is it in the Variants?..

Got a sneaky feeling even if your content doesn't vary by content, that the property values for each property will be stored under a single variant within variants..

Regards

Marc

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft