Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mohamed Ezzat 2 posts 92 karma points
    Mar 28, 2023 @ 22:38
    Mohamed Ezzat

Boot failed - Umbraco cannot run

Hi Guys,

I am writing to request assistance with an issue that I am experiencing with my Umbraco installation. I am receiving a "boot failed" error message when attempting to access my Umbraco site, and I cannot access the back-end of the site.

I've an 8 version and I've installed (A package) that not supported my version it's for version 7 I guess. I have checked the Umbraco logs and there are no clear indications of the cause of the issue. I have also checked the web.config file, the database connection, and the file and folder permissions, but I could not identify the root cause of the issue.

I have attempted to clear the cache and temp files, but the issue persists. I have also tried to reinstall Umbraco, but the issue still persists.

Please advise on any further steps that I can take to resolve this issue. enter image description here

enter image description here

• Huw Reddick 1702 posts 5999 karma points MVP c-trib
    Mar 29, 2023 @ 07:36
    Huw Reddick

Hi Mohamed,

The first thing I would try is to stop your website and delete the nucache folder and then restart your website to see if the issue goes away

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft