Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fredrik Esseen 608 posts 904 karma points
    Apr 19, 2023 @ 12:05
    Fredrik Esseen

Url Tracker: 'languageIsoCode' cannot be null or whitespace. (Parameter 'languageIsoCode')

Hi!

I get this error when installing Url Tracker on Umbraco version 11.3.

• Dennis 75 posts 397 karma points MVP
    Apr 19, 2023 @ 13:52
    Dennis

Hi there!

I am the author of the URL Tracker package. Could you provide some more context for this error that you get? What steps do you take to produce this error?

Apr 19, 2023 @ 13:58
    Fredrik Esseen

I just made a "normal" Nuget install on a new site that I'm developing. I removed the default language english and added Swedish instead. I dont know if it had something to do with that! I tried to add english back again but no difference. This is the full error:

UrlTracker.Core.Domain.Models.Domain..ctor(int id, Nullable<int> nodeId, string name, string languageIsoCode, Url url)
    UrlTracker.Core.Domain.DomainProvider+<>c.<CreateCollection>b__5_1(<>f__AnonymousType1<IDomain, Url> <>h__TransparentIdentifier0)
    System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectArrayIterator<TSource, TResult>.ToList()
    UrlTracker.Core.Models.UrlTrackerCollectionBase<TThis, TElement>.Create(IEnumerable<TElement> elements, Nullable<int> total)
    UrlTracker.Core.Domain.DomainProvider.CreateCollection(IEnumerable<IDomain> domains)
    UrlTracker.Core.Domain.DomainProvider.GetDomains()
    UrlTracker.Core.Caching.Memory.Domain.DecoratorDomainProviderCaching.<GetDomains>b__3_0()
    Umbraco.Extensions.AppCacheExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass5_0<T>.<GetCacheItem>b__0()
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.SafeLazy+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<GetSafeLazy>b__0()
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.ObjectCacheAppCache.Get(string key, Func<object> factory, Nullable<TimeSpan> timeout, bool isSliding, string[] dependentFiles)
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.ObjectCacheAppCache.Get(string key, Func<object> factory)
    Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.DeepCloneAppCache.Get(string key, Func<object> factory)
    Umbraco.Extensions.AppCacheExtensions.GetCacheItem<T>(IAppCache provider, string cacheKey, Func<T> getCacheItem)
    UrlTracker.Core.Caching.Memory.Domain.DecoratorDomainProviderCaching.GetDomains()
    UrlTracker.Core.Intercepting.Preprocessing.DomainUrlPreprocessor.PreprocessUrlAsync(Url url, IInterceptContext context)
    UrlTracker.Core.Intercepting.Preprocessing.InterceptPreprocessorCollection.PreprocessUrlAsync(Url url, IInterceptContext context)
    System.Threading.Tasks.ValueTask<TResult>.get_Result()
    UrlTracker.Core.Intercepting.IntermediateInterceptService.GetAsync(Url url, IInterceptContext context)
    UrlTracker.Core.Caching.Memory.TypedMemoryCache<TKey, TValue>.ExecuteFactoryAsync(Func<Task<TValue>> factory, CancellationTokenSource cts)
    UrlTracker.Core.InterceptService.GetAsync(Url url)
    UrlTracker.Middleware.UrlTrackerRedirectMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context)
    UrlTracker.Middleware.UrlTrackerClientErrorTrackingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.UmbracoRequestMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.UmbracoRequestMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.UseMiddlewareExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass6_1+<<UseMiddlewareInterface>b__1>d.MoveNext()
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.PreviewAuthenticationMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.UseMiddlewareExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass6_1+<<UseMiddlewareInterface>b__1>d.MoveNext()
    Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Middleware.UmbracoRequestLoggingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, RequestDelegate next)
    SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web.Middleware.ImageSharpMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext, bool retry)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddlewareImpl.Invoke(HttpContext context)

• Dennis 75 posts 397 karma points MVP
    Apr 19, 2023 @ 14:47
    Dennis

Alright, I think that one of your content nodes has a hostname / domain assigned to it that is messed up because the language was removed.

Does that seem plausible? If you could verify that all your hostnames on your content nodes are in order, that would be awesome. Keep in mind that the hostnames might not show up on a node, but will only be deleted once you press the 'save' button.

Apr 20, 2023 @ 06:04
    Fredrik Esseen

I found that a domain name was added to a node that now was in the recycle bin! Deleting that one made it work :).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft