Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nick 84 posts 451 karma points
    Jun 24, 2023 @ 08:03
    Nick

Umbraco Cloud Deployment from Dev to Live issue

Hi,

Hope somebody can help me, I have an Umbraco Cloud account and a website built in the dev environment and ready to go live. When I deploy to the live environment I don't receive and errors everything appears to work.

When I view the live site it shows just the default Umbraco landing page, and in the backoffice, no content, images, templates, forms or doc types have been transferred across. All I can see is some partials that have been transferred, can anybody provide an assistence in where I am going wrong? I though tis would be a straight forward process :-)

enter image description here

Jun 25, 2023 @ 17:10
    Nick

Just an update on this, after re-deploying again I do receive an error:

{
      "Date": "2023-06-25T08:38:31.2850161+00:00",
      "Message": "Could not get container with id a8e904d4-b68d-49c3-8c2c-22978b2b432c.",
      "Ex": {
        "EnvironmentName": "source",
        "HasMeaningForUi": false,
        "Message": "Could not get container with id a8e904d4-b68d-49c3-8c2c-22978b2b432c.",
        "Data": {},
        "InnerException": null,
        "HelpLink": null,
        "Source": "Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure",
        "HResult": -2146233088,
        "StackTrace": "   at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.DataTypeConnector.Process(ArtifactDeployState`2 state, IDeployContext context, Int32 pass)\r\n   at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.ServiceConnectorBase`3.Process(ArtifactDeployState dart, IDeployContext context, Int32 pass)\r\n   at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Environments.CurrentEnvironment.ProcessArtifacts(IEnumerable`1 arts, IDeployContext context, CancellationToken token)"
      },
      "Sender": "Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Work.WorkItems.DiskReadWorkItem"
    }

Anybody have any ideas how to pinpoint the missing container?

Many thanks

Nick

• Chriztian Steinmeier 2798 posts 8788 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2023 @ 19:57
    Chriztian Steinmeier

Hi there Nick,

I seem to remember having seen this problem where the "container" in question was a folder — either in the Document Types section or in the Data Types section... i.e., I'd created a folder and moved some of the custom items into it.

You should be able to find a .uda file containing the Id it's referring to though, and in that file you should be able to see what it's tied to.

Hope that helps,

/Chriztian

Jun 26, 2023 @ 19:36
    Nick

Thanks Chriztian,

You were right it was a folder than was causing the error, many thanks.

Nick

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft