Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daisy White 5 posts 76 karma points
    Jul 18, 2023 @ 15:12
    Daisy White

Weird error with Umbraco Forms: Unable to convert user ID (00u2s14m1uDlqcf1Q697)to int using InvariantCulture

My Umbraco site is integrated with Okta for user management. After logging into the site, Umbraco Forms no longer load. Instead the page errors with:

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to convert user ID (00u2s14m1uDlqcf1Q697)to int using InvariantCulture at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Security.UmbracoUserStore`2.UserIdToInt(String userId)

The call stack is quite long, and mostly Umbraco methods calling each other. This is the first line in the callstack that is actually my code:

@await Component.InvokeAsync("RenderFormScripts", new {formId = form, theme = "Facs"})

If you don't log in, you can access the page just fine.

Sometimes the page loads with a different error message: enter image description here

I've been digging around that cshmtl file and stepping through my code. I can't find that userId anywhere and I don't recognize format of it all. Any idea whats going on???

Edit: here is the call stack

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to convert user ID (00u3j5olob8akHODo1d7)to int using InvariantCulture at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Security.UmbracoUserStore2.UserIdToInt(String userId) at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Security.MemberUserStore.FindUserAsync(String userId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Security.UmbracoUserStore2.FindByIdAsync(String userId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.UserManager1.FindByIdAsync(String userId) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.UserManager1.GetUserAsync(ClaimsPrincipal principal) at Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Security.MemberManager.GetCurrentMemberAsync() at Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.Security.MemberManager.IsMemberAuthorizedAsync(IEnumerable1 allowTypes, IEnumerable1 allowGroups, IEnumerable1 allowMembers) at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Services.FormRenderingService.GetFormModelAsync(HttpContext httpContext, Guid formId, Nullable1 recordId, String theme) at Umbraco.Forms.Web.ViewComponents.RenderFormScriptsViewComponent.InvokeAsync(Guid formId, String theme) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewComponents.DefaultViewComponentInvoker.InvokeAsyncCore(ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object component, ViewComponentContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewComponents.DefaultViewComponentInvoker.InvokeAsync(ViewComponentContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewComponents.DefaultViewComponentInvoker.InvokeAsync(ViewComponentContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewComponents.DefaultViewComponentHelper.InvokeCoreAsync(ViewComponentDescriptor descriptor, Object arguments) at AspNetCore.ViewsLayout.1() in C:\Code\Umbraco\Facs.Web.UI\Views\Layout.cshtml:line 42 at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Runtime.TagHelpers.TagHelperExecutionContext.SetOutputContentAsync() at AspNetCore.ViewsLayout.ExecuteAsync() in C:\Code\Umbraco\Facs.Web.UI\Views\Layout.cshtml:line 26 at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageCoreAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context, Boolean invokeViewStarts) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderLayoutAsync(ViewContext context, ViewBufferTextWriter bodyWriter) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderAsync(ViewContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ViewContext viewContext, String contentType, Nullable1 statusCode) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ViewContext viewContext, String contentType, Nullable1 statusCode) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ActionContext actionContext, IView view, ViewDataDictionary viewData, ITempDataDictionary tempData, String contentType, Nullable`1 statusCode) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewResultExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ActionContext context, ViewResult result) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewResult.ExecuteResultAsync(ActionContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.0(ResourceInvoker invoker, IActionResult result) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft