Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Darren Hunter 105 posts 196 karma points
    Jul 31, 2023 @ 13:48
    Darren Hunter

Hi,

Is there any tutorials any where on how to create a grid, with paging and sorting I been struggling for the past day to work out how to do this, I am not familiar with AngulerJS and trying to peace together a solution from some example code I have found with limited results.

Neither Sorting or Paganation is working, I have got it so it loads data from my controler, return 14 records, then I pass it through some code that reduces it to 10 records, but I would expect the grid to update with the records when I do a refresh but nothing happens.

• Huw Reddick 1749 posts 6114 karma points MVP c-trib
    Aug 01, 2023 @ 08:27
    Huw Reddick

Hi Darren,

Not sure if this will help, it is the source code for the MemberListView package which has a paged member list on a dashboard

https://github.com/YourITGroup/MemberListView/tree/master/MemberListView/App_Plugins/MemberListView/dashboard

Aug 01, 2023 @ 08:29
    Darren Hunter

Thanks I will take a look, I have the control sort of working, but it not binding to the grid correctly. I can update my sort and search but it not been reflected in the UI, it updating the search array with the results I expect.

As I said I take a look and report back.

Aug 01, 2023 @ 08:51
    Darren Hunter

Got it working, got the grid updating it was the Binding on ng-repeat it was set as scope value not $Data.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft