Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• NSC 23 posts 123 karma points
    Aug 17, 2023 @ 07:22
    NSC

For multi-culture nodes, which culture was modified?

Hi,

When publishing a multi-culture node, I cannot see a way to figure out in the code which specific culture was modified.

If I grab my node a IContent, I have the option of getting both EditedCultures and PublishedCultures. PublishedCultures will tell me which cultures are already published, whereas EditedCultures always returns an empty enumeration, no matter if there is changes to the node or not.

There is also 2 methods: IsCulturePublished and IsCultureEdited, which returns a boolean when using a specific culture as parameter, but once again IsCultureEdited always returns false, no matter if there was changes to the node or not.

So how can I figure out which one of my cultures were modified, once I consume a ContentPublishedNotification?

• NSC 23 posts 123 karma points
    Aug 17, 2023 @ 11:17
    NSC

Okay so to make things even worse, if I publish my multi-culture node from a completely unpublished state, node.EditedCultures returns some other culture...

Ie. if I publish an unpublished node in English (en-us) but the node is also unpublished in Danish (da), the EditedCultures will show "da", even though that culture was not edited and not published...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft