Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Harrison 42 posts 254 karma points
    Sep 08, 2023 @ 13:27
    Harrison

Umbraco Commerce email templates

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to find the base email templates for the order confirmation email etc.

The template section says they should be in under ~/Views/UmbracoCommerce/Templates/Email/ but I don't have the folder.

I've previously used Vendr, and had no problems with the templates with then, but installing Umbraco Commerce on Umbraco 12, they seem to be missing.

• Marc Goodson 2142 posts 14345 karma points MVP 8x c-trib
    Sep 09, 2023 @ 15:10
    Marc Goodson

Hi Harrison

My guess is they are now shipped as part of a Razor Class Library.

Umbraco forms does this for it's supporting assets, but there is a zip download provided for each version that allows you to create your own themes.

If you create a file with the same name on disk in the right location, it will override the Razor Class Library version.

I've looked around but I can't find a similar download for Umbraco Commerce, yet, Umbraco Commerce now it's a commercial package has it's own issue tracker, so you might raise a question there... although I also found this old issue: (as the tracker has been ported from Vendr)

https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco.Commerce.Issues/issues/57

So it's weird that they are not there or downloadable...

regards

Marc

• Harrison 42 posts 254 karma points
    Sep 18, 2023 @ 11:10
    Harrison

Cheers for the reply.

Had a look at that issue, and the workaround was to take the templates from the demo store.

Checked the current version of the demo store, and seems they are included in there still

https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco.Commerce.DemoStore/tree/main/src/Umbraco.Commerce.DemoStore.Web/Views/UmbracoCommerce

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft