Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mohammad Javed 14 posts 95 karma points
    Sep 19, 2023 @ 09:40
    Mohammad Javed

HELP: Integrating Azure Active Directory B2c With Umbraco's Users And Members

Morning everyone,

I am looking to configure SSO on an Umbraco 8 Cloud project for the client, they want to use Office365 to be able to log into the CMS. I was sent this guide from our point of contact at Umbraco: https://skrift.io/issues/integrating-azure-active-directory-b2c-with-umbraco-s-users-and-members/

The client has come back with a few questions I am hoping the amazing community of Umbraco can assist us with. This is the feedback from the client with screenshots provided.

I think this guide is a bit old and potentially a bit of a rough guide, which means I have some questions.

This section described in the guide no longer seems to exist in the App Registrations dialogue. enter image description here

The App does have this stated though (highlighted) enter image description here

The guide states; enter image description here

This doesn’t describe the scopes required and there a few options and an Application ID URI required. enter image description here

Next it states about adding external permission to the API but again, no specifics referenced; enter image description here

If I go to API permissions and ‘Add a permission’ you get a whole host of Microsoft type ones and I don’t see any options that would be relevant to this.

enter image description here

Maybe AzureADReadOnly? enter image description here

This is where we are at with the configuration, we just need some guidance on what needs to be set as we are unsure and I can then look at testing the local URL and complete the setup of SSO.

Has anyone recently set this up that could assist?

Thank you,

Javed

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft