Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Rud 232 posts 902 karma points c-trib
    Oct 08, 2023 @ 05:51
    Martin Rud

uSync suddenly does'nt create new pages

I am using uSync to sync content from local DEV to PROD. Site is not in production yet, so I am creating content in DEV and want PROD to be in sync. I have created a lot of content locally lately and now, suddenly, this conrent is not synced to PROD.

Notice: The problem is around page /news in root. It was created as another document type earlier and then I deleted that node in DEV and created a new on with the same name but new doc type. In PROD I didn't delete it at first, but did it first when I later found out that uSync didn't sync it anymore.

My setup:

<PackageReference Include="Umbraco.Cms" Version="12.1.2" />
    <PackageReference Include="uSync" Version="12.1.0" />

• Kevin Jump 2311 posts 14697 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Oct 10, 2023 @ 08:19
    Kevin Jump

Hi Martin,

When you perform an import in the uSync in the dashboard, does the report shed any light on what is and isn't being imported? e.g. are the content pages in the report, does it say they have been imported or are there any errors ?

• Martin Rud 232 posts 902 karma points c-trib
    Oct 10, 2023 @ 10:50
    Martin Rud

I saw some errors, I think, but I am not sure if they were related to the nodes not being synced.

However, in the meantime, after having done other syncs (I have doc type changes), suddenly the missing node WERE synced. So all is good now. 😊

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft