Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Giampaolo Cutroneo 29 posts 159 karma points
    Nov 05, 2023 @ 11:38
    Giampaolo Cutroneo

The tabs in the backend do not show data on click

Hi everyone. I have an old project with Umbraco 8. Some types of documents have properties divided into multiple tabs. Tabs work in content editing, but not in settings. If I click on the tab title in settings, the document type properties corresponding to the tab are not shown. If I click on the trash can next to the tab name, and then cancel the operation, then the backend positions itself correctly on the contents of that tab. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Umbraco version 8.18.7

Thanks!

• deep C 9 posts 119 karma points
    Feb 15, 2024 @ 18:04
    deep C

I am having this same problem on several websites, does anyone have a solution?

• deep C 9 posts 119 karma points
    Feb 15, 2024 @ 18:21
    deep C

I have noticed that clicking the very bottom of the tab works as expected (the red area). However clicking anywhere above the red area is ignored. Clickable area

• Danine Noble 75 posts 330 karma points
    Feb 16, 2024 @ 15:42
    Danine Noble

A long shot but... I remember reading recently in another posted issue that a rule in their own style sheets was being picked up by the Backoffice. They adjusted the css rule in their styles and that fixed the issue on the backoffice.

It was a different thing related to rich texts, but could be something to consider perhaps ^^;

• Niels Lynggaard 190 posts 548 karma points
    Mar 26, 2024 @ 10:12
    Niels Lynggaard

THIS!

I was going NUTS when I had to work on some properties on tabs that aren't from a composition (They work like expected).. For the documenttypes OWN tabs you got to fin the 4 pixels or so at the bottom to change to that tab!

OMG! #H5YR!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft