Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Shelly 9 posts 79 karma points
    Nov 12, 2023 @ 13:57
    Shelly

Umbraco10 - Atuhentication cookie

Hello,

I'm using umbraco version 10.7.0

I want to use Auth cookie in order to go to a protected node, and I want this authentication cookie to have an EXPIRATION TIME OF 20 MINUTES.

I try to use:

If the umbraco member exists: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.SignInResult result3 = Task.Run(async () => await _signInManager.PasswordSignInAsync(Username, Password, false, false)).Result;

If the Umbraco member does not exist:

IdentityResult result2 = Task.Run(async () => await RegisterMemberAsync(RM)).Result;

private async Task

if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Name) && string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Email) == false)
    {
        model.Name = model.Email;
    }

model.Username = model.UsernameIsEmail || model.Username == null ? model.Email : model.Username;

var identityUser =
        MemberIdentityUser.CreateNew(model.Username, model.Email, model.MemberTypeAlias, true, model.Name);

IdentityResult identityResult = await _memberManager.CreateAsync(
        identityUser,
        model.Password);

if (identityResult.Succeeded)
    {

IMember? member = _memberService.GetByKey(identityUser.Key);
        if (member == null)
        {

throw new InvalidOperationException($"Could not find a member with key: {member?.Key}.");
        }

foreach (MemberPropertyModel property in model.MemberProperties.Where(p => p.Value != null).Where(property => member.Properties.Contains(property.Alias)))
        {
            member.Properties[property.Alias]?.SetValue(property.Value);
        }

//Before we save the member we make sure to assign the group, for this the "Group" must exist in the backoffice.
        string memberGroup = "Regular";
        AssignMemberGroup(model.Email, memberGroup);

_memberService.Save(member);

if (logMemberIn)
        {
            await _signInManager.SignInAsync(identityUser, false);
        }
    }

return identityResult;

}

For this one - the authentication cookie itself works perfect but I don't know how to set the expiration time to be 20 minutes. Can anyone help me to do it?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft